Web Hosting
Highlighted
Official Employee

Web Hosting Package Options

New Business Class Internet customers sometimes call us and ask:

“I heard something about free Web Hosting with my service. Can you please tell me more?”

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Web Hosting Package Options

Business Class Internet service includes our “starter” Web Hosting package at no additional charge.

Additional Web Hosting package tiers are available to meet the varied needs of our small- and medium-sized business customers. Visit business.comcast.com to check out the most up-to-date information on the packages that are available.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Does the starter package allow me to host a site for the domain I newly registered with Comcast?  I am trying to activate SiteBuilder for that domain, but it is only offering to be activated on my XXXXX.comcastbiz.net domain.

I am on the SiteBuilder page and choose the second domain in the dropdown called 'Currently Managing'. I get this message:

"You do not have Web Hosting for the domain xxxxxxxxx.com.  Use the drop-down menu below to select your hosted domain."

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hiya Tom, from my experience with site-builder from Comcast. You just build it on your comcastbiz domain.

Then tell everyone your real domain name to get there. Comcastbiz is like the real name and the new registered domain works like "aka " name.

EP