Web Hosting
Highlighted
Visitor

Site Promotion

We recently upgraded from the free version of Web Hosting.  I applied for the site promotion over a week ago (it said it would take effect 24-48 hours) and it is still readig "pending".  Does anyone know how to get around this?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Site Promotion

Welcome CustomBuilt.  Please send me a PM (private message) with the account number and the Domain, we will investigate the issue and contact the appropriate fix agency for resolution.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

I sent an PM to "Comcast John" on 2/26 with the information he requested.  Then sent another PM on 3/6 because I still had heard nothing.  I am still unable to use Site Promotion as it is still reading "pending".  We upgraded our Web Hosting hoping to get more help and a much better site.  Unfortunately, without the use of Site Promotion we might as well not have upgraded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

I still have received no answers regarding Site Promotion.  This is very frustrating.  When I heard back right away from "Comcast John" to send my info to him I was very pleased thinking this was going to be resolved quickly.  Still nothing.  If I was not going to receive any help, then why ask for a PM with my info?  Not sure what to do now.

CustomBuilt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

CustomBuilt.  We had the server admin check the listed domain for your account and the Site Promotion feature does show active for the domain.  If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Comcast John:

Site Promotion is still reading "Pending" on my end.  I   cannot use it.

Thanks,

CustomBuilt

0 Kudos