Web Hosting
Highlighted
Visitor

MyPhp Admin and SQL

I would like to build a PHP site using dreamweaver and myphpadmin. My hope is to use PHP Admin to build a more "robust" website, complete with a custom build shopping cart, checkout, and more. First question. How do I connect myPhp Admin and MySQL using dreamweaver?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: MyPhp Admin and SQL

Hello heylady,

Welcome to the forum.

With your specific question of using "PHP admin", I recommend for you contact our webhosting admin support.

I've sent a private message to you with their information.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks for your NO help solution. Finally after a month of playing around, I finally figured it out. I am in agreement with some other user in that Comcast Support is awful..... Reallly awfulllll, HORRIBLE in fact. The time delay in getting answers is horrible two months of emailing to determine that you could not change two things I needed..... Bad. I know people searching for webhosting, and would never recommend Comcast. I am good a "figuring" things out and have a lot of patience. But they do not and do ot have the time. The services offered are great, but the service is bad.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why is the answer to this question such a mystery?  I am trying to do the same thing, but cannot access my cPanel or MySQL database in order to set up a Content Management System.  Can Comcast Business please help???

0 Kudos