Web Hosting
Highlighted
Visitor

Disable Mobile website redirect

Hi can you tell us how to disable the redirect of our website to the \mobile site that doesn't exist when accessing from a mobile phone?

When we access from a pc it works fine. When we access from a phone it goes to undercontruction comcastbiz.net page. We want phone browsers to go to our main site for watsonandknoxrentals.com

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Disable Mobile website redirect

Is this forum monitored by Comcast??? Seems like 4 days and no response is a little unusual ?

Highlighted

This is ridiculous. My website is showing an under construction page to anyone who trys to access my site from their phone. I already have a mobile web app, a working CNAME, m.mysite.com works perfect, and a redirect code in the header. But comcast has something overriding my redirect code that brings up an under construction page?! How do fix this???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Vonner,

Welcome to the forum.

The community would like to assist but can you clarify few items for us?

1. What is your domain name?

2. Did you register your domain using MyAccount or a 3rd party host?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi,

watsonandknoxrentals.com is the domain and I believe it was transfered to comcast from another site.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Any word on this????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Well nevermind. I did find that renaming the mobile folder to mobileX fixed this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

When I access my web site, "Drone-For-Hire.org", from my desktop it work fine.  However when I attempt to access my site from a mobile device I am redirected to an under construction page at "mobile.Drone-For-Hire.comcastbiz.net". How can i stop this redirection?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello DroneForHire,

Welcome to forum.

To your query, I would recommend this thread from an earlier poster with a similar issue with mobile.

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Domain-Names-Static-IP/DNS-mobile-redirection/m-p/6788/hig...

Thank you

0 Kudos