Web Hosting
Highlighted
Visitor

Comcast has the worst website hosting support

Three weeks ago I requested to upgrade from webhosting starter package to business package.  Four times I have talked to support.  They appear friendly and helpful, but they accomplish nothing.  I get transferred from department to department, and nothing gets done. I have now been without a website for several days and cannot get access to create a new one.  I run a business, and my website is very important to me, especially this time of year which is my busiest season. Comcast needs to get their act together and start coordinating their departments to provide better support.   

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Comcast has the worst website hosting support

Welcome Maurky.  I apologize for the delay.  You issue was escalated to our development team. Your site as well as all access has been restored.   Please let us know if you need further assistance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Finally, after three weeks of trying to get upgraded I can now work on my website.  Is this what escalated means?

However, my newsletter broadcast still only allows me a maximum of 100 emails.  I'm still waiting on that upgrade.

You would think that since Comcast has that handy dandy little upgrade button to push, that everything would be autoatically enacted. 

Still waiting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I totally agree.  This is about the worst in Non user friendly I have EVER seen in my life.  There's no way you can follow the idiot logic of this site.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carolyn.  How can we assist you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved: