Spotlight Archive

xz4gb8 - possible new peer??? & other updates

Community Manager
Community Manager

xz4gb8 - possible new peer??? & other updates

Hello Experts!

I apologize for the lack of updates on the business community.

I have a few updates to share:

1. We have a new prospect peer I would like to introduce.

- The member's UID is: xz4gb8

- He has made much contributions to the community and would like to be more involve.

As before we would like to hear from you our Experts your thoughts and vote on this new possible peer.

2. We are very close to launching our user acceptance test for the Business community!

• More updates to come but can you share with us "What feature and design" would you like to see in the business community?
  • Example: New Fonts, Different Avatar designs, etc

Thank you!!

Trusted Forum Contributor

Re: xz4gb8 - possible new peer??? & other updates

Hi Jon, et al,

xz4gb8 appears to be a technically competent, possible solution contributor, in a totally professional manner, based on about 5-10 of his responses I have reviewed. I also notice that this user is very Apple-centric which is always another benefit to this team. This user has been has about 3 years longevity with relatively frequent engagement. My vote would be Yes for xz4gb8 to be a trusted contributor.

I really do not have any meaningful inputs to the new community design. You brought up new avatar icons and that sparked an input of some technology based icons like computer, network, laptop, etc. The custom facility works fine for me. Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rich,

We appreciate any suggestion you have for us on the new design Smiley Happy

It will be a true 'face-lift' and feature changes, so we are all ears.

Additionally thank you for your vote and voice to xz4gb8's standing to The Water Cooler.

I agreed his posts are very insightful and professional and contribute greatly to the forum.

Once we receive the vote from your current peers, we will invite him to the Trusted Rank!!

Thank you

xz4gb8 seems like a solid option to me! I agree with Rich, his post are in-depth and contain useful information for the community. 

As for the forum design, I'm unsure on what could be changed. Overall, the forum works well for me. It's looks nice, but is also simple and to the point which makes it easy to use. Though, if I think of anything I'll be sure to pass it along.

yes, new user is fine by me also.

Also, on new designs.... are there plans on re-vamping the mobile site at all? IMO it's starting to look a little plain...

Community Manager
Community Manager

@kraze wrote:

xz4gb8 seems like a solid option to me! I agree with Rich, his post are in-depth and contain useful information for the community. 

As for the forum design, I'm unsure on what could be changed. Overall, the forum works well for me. It's looks nice, but is also simple and to the point which makes it easy to use. Though, if I think of anything I'll be sure to pass it along.

Hi Kraze,

Thank you for your thoughts!

It looks like xz4gb8 has the vote of confidence from everyone here. 

I will extend the invitation to him within this week and also move the this post thread for privacy.

We are all 'ears' on everyone's contribution on this new development!

Thank you

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi train_wreck,

Thank you for your vote on xz4b8!

@train_wreck wrote:

yes, new user is fine by me also.

Also, on new designs.... are there plans on re-vamping the mobile site at all? IMO it's starting to look a little plain...

Yes! It is the mobile site that will be fully revamp and made responsive.

So please share with us your thoughts on items you would like to see!

Thank you

Per the mobile UI.... I suppose make it match the main website "look and feel"... a general white & blue theme that the "Comcast Business" branding seems to take. At the moment, it has this somewhat strange green & gray color scheme, with sparse UI elements.

I actually see many screenshots posted on this & other forums from users on mobile devices. I wouldn't be surprised if your numbers for users on mobile vs computer/desktop are similar.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@train_wreck wrote:

Per the mobile UI.... I suppose make it match the main website "look and feel"... a general white & blue theme that the "Comcast Business" branding seems to take. At the moment, it has this somewhat strange green & gray color scheme, with sparse UI elements.

I actually see many screenshots posted on this & other forums from users on mobile devices. I wouldn't be surprised if your numbers for users on mobile vs computer/desktop are similar.

Hey train_wreck,

Yeah, we would like that as well. "general white& blue" theme will be good to the eye and keeps our brand as it should.

I will take this to our development group!

Thank you

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation