Security (Norton™ Internet Security)
SatinKnight
Visitor

Norton Business Class Version

I notice that Norton Business Class is now using Norton Internet Security instead of Norton 360. I wanted to know what is the latest version of Comcast Norton Business Class (NIS). I have 20.1.0.24 after manually using live update. Also, under 'vendor name' in the 'about' screen it says "your service provider" instead of 'Norton'.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
pwicorp
Visitor

Re: Norton Business Class Version

You may wish to read this thread: http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Security-Norton-Internet/Bait-and-Switch/td-p/3118/jump-to...

Norton Business Class is no longer distributed by Comcast.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome SatinKnight.   Thank you for the post.  Comcast now offers Norton Internet Security as the free security download.  With NIS Live update the most recent version available from Norton will download.  

Thank You.

0 Kudos
SatinKnight
Visitor

What version number is that? Will NIS be updated to 20.3 when available, because Norton tool bar is missing in Firefox 19.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

SatinKnight. Comcast Product Management has provide additional information concerning the NIS product.  "The current version of Norton Internet Security available from Comcast is 20.1.0.24.  Once installed NIS will start the process of updating itself to the latest version. NIS version 20.3.x.x is in test phase and customers will receive this update through automatic live update once released." 

Thank You

0 Kudos