Remove Post
Highlighted

Trash Company = Trash Service

Since January 2015 we have had a minimum of 10 outages with Comcast Business. By comparison, between 1979 and 2015 we had ZERO outages with AT&T. We will never re-enroll with Comcast. Their service is trash and their Tech Service is worse trash.  I will withhold 50% of our monthly bill.  No service for the entire afternoon.

BTW, when we were finally able to get through to their "Tech" people (after 1½ hours on hold) we were told that the service will not be reinstated until 11:00 p.m. Eastern time.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Trash Company = Trash Service

This company is trash, there needs to be reimbursement for the amount of business I lost due to this phone outage this is completely unacceptable. Learn to have an automated call forwarding with these outages and call to the businesses if there are planned outages and then let us know if they persist longer than expected, multi billion dollar company and you do this? I will be cancelling my business and house subscriptions and I will never be back with this garbage company. Thanks for making this an easy decision.