Remove Post

Re: Email migration nightmare

Highlighted
jhl-BCFC
New Contributor

You are not alone (in your dilemma) but--actually--you ARE "alone" in line....waiting patiently (or impatiently)....perhaps calling Cloud Desk repeatedly....but, still alone.  The good news, though, is that you can vent a little bit here.  And maybe you'll be able to find your last message a few days later and discover that you've been "invited" (perhaps invited to "reach out" via private messaging) by a thoughtful Comcast employee.

As if you hadn't done that already when you called the Cloud Desk, but, yeah... you are alone.  Good luck!

Official Employee

Hi jhl-BCFC.

I completely understand the frustration that has come with the migration of the new email platform and do apologize in regards to your experience. I am also seeing your multiple posts. I do ask for a private message with your account number, business name and best contact number for verification purposes and to also keep your information private and secure. 

I would like the chance to make this right and cooperate with you to get this resolved. Could you please send me a private message with your account information?

lawndale1

jhl-BCFC
New Contributor

Dear Comcast Phil, 

Oh, no, sir.  You do NOT understand my frustration with this.  Not even close!  And, no, sir I will NOT private message you, no matter how much you SAY you want to help. This is a public forum, and I will keep these communications public, since this horrible migration rollout is CLEARLY a  "public" problem.  

I will not however, be logging in to this Forum again to "ask" for help again, nor to read about how "willing" you are to help.   

I HAVE HAD AN OPEN TICKET (TIER 2) SINCE 10/13/17 AND NOT ONE PHONE CALL FROM COMCAST REGARDING IT.  NOT ONE UPDATE.  NOT EVEN A COURTESY CALL TO SAY "WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT".

Please see 

Ticket Number Open Date Last Action Date Service Summary

CR73850961610/13/201710/13/2017InternetBC Cloud Solutions - HEX Migration

So far, YOU have been more responsive than the Cloud Desk Solutions team, yet--you still demonstrate the arrogance of Comcast (as a company) by expecting ME to "reach out" to you, after I've just spent TWO MONTHS "reaching out" to every legit resource on the Comcast websites and publishd so-called SUPPORT DESK!   After two months of "striking out" with any of your published avenues for Business Support, I have reached a Tier-2 ticket status.  Big Deal!  After 5 days of silence, that doesn't appear to mean a thing, so--No!--I'm not going to "reach out" to you.  And you have no (reasonable) reason to think that I should be the one reaching out.  That, sir, is an unacceptable approach and attitude.

No, Phil.  IF you truly want to help, and are capable of DOING anything to help, then it's on you to QUIT SAYING SO and JUST DO IT.    I have given you the ticket number (above) and I am also giving you my personal cell phone (603-306-5564).  You want to do something? ...Then, call that number!  Call it UNTIL you reach me.  (I probably will not answer on the first call because I will be in airports all day Thursday, but I sure would be happy to hear a message left from you that contains a REAL contact number, such as your direct line, not some 800 number where I can join some list of lemmings waiting for days, hoping for a call-back.)  

If you have not "done something" by Friday at noon, I will.  

This has gone on quite long enough. 

:-( 

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation