Remove Post
Highlighted

Connection Pro BUSINESS Internet Intermittent Down

1. I have a business.
2. All my business and security runs through this <Edited> internet service.
3. This has happened for the last few sundays and mondays at exactly 1am in the morning.... Imagine that an Intermittent problem??? NO IT ISNT... ITS AN INTERNAL SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE THAT COMCAST DOESNT TELL ITS CUSTOMERS.
4. Comcast business has no way for any BUSINESS customer to contact them... <Edited>
5. I had a tech visit my business last week to troubleshoot the Comcast cellular <Edited> backup.... Guess what??? The tech called in asking for help... Only to find out that ALL the techs are connecting the customers to the cellular backup switch... Which would make sense right? No... Internal tech support states the customer needs to be connected to the router... Not the cellular backup... So get this!!! Sales, Internal Tech Support and Field tech support has no idea what they are selling or how it works or how to hook up CONNECTION PRO. THERE IS NO CELLULAR BACKUP POSSIBLE FOR HOW IT WORKS.... CELLULAR BACKUP CANT WORK EVER AS THE CELLULAR EQUIPMENT IS NEVER HOOKED UP OR SHOULD IT BE HOOKED UP PER INTERNAL SUPPORT. Sales pitches it as automatic cellular backup which is impossible....
6. Meanwhile <Edited> they dont know how Connection Pro is supposed to work or how to hook it up... All departments internal and external all say different things.
7. And I have to use my own equipment AND COMCAST IS CHARGING ME TO RENT EQUIPMENT THAT DOESNT WORK PER THERE OWN CONTRACT AND SUPPORT.

<Edited>

9. You would also think Comcast would send out an email warning of scheduled down due to maintenance which is unacceptable <Edited>

So lets review shall we?
1. Comcast intentionally takes down internet services and doesnt inform its business customers or thinks its important. <Edited>
2. Comcast business Sales, internal Support, Field support have no idea how Connection Pro is suppose to work or be installed.... ALL THE FIELD TECHS ARE INSTALLING THE EQUIPMENT FOR CONNECTION PRO WRONG PER INTERNAL SUPPORT. Sales is selling Connection Pro as automatic cellular backup which isnt how the equipment is setup or works... Their is no way to use your own private ip for your lan network...I HAVE READ MY CONTRACT THOUROUGHLY AND HOW COMCAST STATES CONNECTION PRO SHOULD WORK IT DOESNT!!!!!
3. Comcast <Edited> departments cant agree or know how Connection Pro is supposed to work.
<Edited>
5. Comcast is charging me for equipment I am not using and doesnt work per the contract I signed or the field tech they sent out...
<Edited>

0 Kudos