Microsoft Services & Apps
Helping businesses with applications for a smarter cloud strategy
Highlighted
Topcat01

no email

we  have a business account and the only e-mail that is working after change is mine. ( I am in a separate building)  Six others have no e-mail services

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: no email

Hello Topcat01,

Welcome to the forum.

The community would like to help but can you clarify few item for us?

1. How are you accessing your email?

- Are you using an email client or Outlook Web Access via MyAccount portal?

2. How does your colleagues access the email?

3. When did this issue started?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Topcat01

I fiddled ( have no idea how I got them running - just plahing around with them) with the accounts yesterday afternoon and now only 3 have no access - they are two newer accounts that we access through comcast.biz.net and one older email through comcast.  I was able to get 3 working.

This began after the update ( the next morning the access was not there) they are receiving several different messages but the consistant one reads the following:

Outlook Web Access could not find a mail box then HMC1 and the email address is listed....  We don't have on site IT support they would have to come from about 4 hours away to access the server.  All the email addresses are active when I go into comcast.

I sent test emails from my computer yesterday, they did no come back to me and when I was able to fix 3 of the email addresses the test emails I sent to them were in their boxes.

I am going over to the main facility and try again this a.m. to see if I can work on them.

0 Kudos
Topcat01

forgot to add:

When we try to log into the email it shows it is trying to connect in the box but just spins.

K

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Topcat01,

Thank you for the update and information.

Sounds you are trying to access the OWA using a shortcut link.

I would suggest to access them through the "MyAccount" portal.

Additionally for the email client setup.

Try setting up an user profile that is not working on a computer that is working for comparison test.

This will determine if the issue is with the account it self or the email client.

Thank you

0 Kudos