There are two us using our comcast sharepoint site. The "New" and "Settings" menus have disappeared from the Calendar. The "Actions" menu is missing the "Alert me"
In our shared documents area "New", "Upload" and "Settings" is missing. The "Actions" menu is missing "Alert Me".
To my knowledge no one has changed any settings on sharepoint. It is like we can't make any changes or add anything to sharepoint. I believe a 3rd person is having the same problems.
Can anyone provide any assistance?
Welcome to the forum.
Community would like to help but can clarify a few items for us?
1. Does this issue affect every user on the account, including the primary admin?
2. Which Internet Browser are you using?
3. Do you get any error while logging into the SharePoint site?
1) I can't check every user but I checked three users includeing the primary admin
2) IE 11/Chrome 34 on Windows 8.1, IE on Apple Parallels/Windows XP, IE 11 on Windows 7
3) No error when logging into to sharepont.
We have been accessing the sharepoint by using a memorized bookmark.
I was able to get around it by going to:
http://business.comcast.com then using the “My Account”
Once I got in I went into “Manager Tools” and “Internet”. Once it appeared I went to “Manage Windows Sharepoint”
This gets me into sharepoint so I can do things now. It looks like a different URL. Is it possible our URL changed?
Thank you for the reply.
Yes, based on your post it appears this was issue due to the URL conflict.
We recently updated our servers to better serve our customers but it requires for every users to update their bookmarks.
We do apologize for this inconvenience, but glad to hear you have proper access,