Microsoft Services & Apps
Helping businesses with applications for a smarter cloud strategy
jwfbass
New Contributor

Outlook 2016

I have an MS Office 365 Subscription.  My most recent download of the office products contains Outlook 2016.  I am on my 4th device installing the office products.  On the opther three, using outlook 2013, i was able to set up my account using my comcast business email,  I can't on Outlook 2016.  Microsoft told me that Outlook 2016 isn't compatible with older servers, like Exchange 2007.  Anyone able to use Outlook 2016 to connect to their Comcast Business email?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
jwfbass
New Contributor

Re: Outlook 2016

UPDATE:  My Outlook 2013 programs on my two Windows 10 computers refused to connect to the Comcast Exchange Servers as of yesterday.  I talked with Microsoft Office support for 1.5 hrs yesterday and got nowhere.  I installed Outlook 2010 on both computers yesterday and one is apparently working fine while the other refused to connect for 45 minutes.  I uninstalled/reinstalled and got it to work for now.  I really enjoy having to use a program that is like 6 years old to access my email.  Is Comcast doing something with their email servers?

0 Kudos