I have 2 e-mail boxes created in my account, but when I sign in and click on e-mail, I do not have the option to check e-mails in web browser.
Also when I follow the instructions provided by comcast to setup Mac Outlook 2011 for e-mail it fails and asks for a server address.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Welcome to the forum.
The community would like to assist but can clarify a few items for us?
1. What is your domain name?
2. When did you register it?
3. While activating the MyAccount on the business portal, did you create a "comcastbiz.net" domain?
1. What is your domain name? FDSinc.org
2. When did you register it? A few days ago.
3. While activating the MyAccount on the business portal, did you create a "comcastbiz.net" domain? No.
Edit: I can see the domain is "active" in the list, so the domain was created.
Thank you for the information.
Based on this, your domain has not propagated on our server properly.
To activate it, please use the following steps.
1. "Log" into one of your MyAccount using one your email account with .fdsinc.org
2. Click on the "envelope" box on the upper right corner
3. Log into the Outlook webmail
This should make the domain activate properly on our servers and resolve this issue.