Deleting outdated addresses from Webbased Outlook
How do I delete addresses from the automated address book that the web interface maintains? I can edit contacts, but I have outdated addresses that keep popping up and lead to bounced/lost emails.
Re: Deleting outdated addresses from Webbased Outlook
Hello jgosau and welcome to the forum,
You can delete emails from the Global Address List (or contacts list) by:
1. Log into your Business Class Admin Webmail Account
2. Click on Go To Email, then login to your Webmail address.
3. Click on the little address book ICON on top of your Webmail address account
4. Then click the little box next to the email address(es) you want delete and a check mark will appear.
5. Click on the top X (delete) ICON and you will now be able to delete those selected email address(es).
Hope this helps you out.