Microsoft Services & Apps
Helping businesses with applications for a smarter cloud strategy
alvint
New Contributor

Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

Contacted Comcast Cloud and MIcrosoft Support numerous times, Reseller relationship must be removed from Comcast's end but Comcast Cloud solutions doesn't know how. "Comcast Business" still shows up in our Partnership tab. All reseller licenses have been cancelled too. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/misc/add-partner?view=o365-worldwide#view-your-part...

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

Hey Alvint.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our Comcast Business Support Forums. It looks like you may have also reached out to us through Facebook. I've replied to that PM. I can help you on this platform if you prefer?

Would you mind messaging me your full name, address and, the phone number listed on your account? I'd be more than happy to take a deeper look into your services and provide the help you need.

0 Kudos
petlawyer

Re: Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

I have the same problem! Not only do the idiots over there not have any ideaq that they are in fact the administrators of my Azure tenant, they don't know how to remove themselves and yet when I log in I see that they sneak around changing my account, adding and deleting users (I AM THE ONLY USER!!) and they totally revoked my access to my own domain and entire law firm when I cancelled a subscription to 365 Business Premium so I could switch to Microsoft business 365,  they have practically ruined my law firm.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble you've been having, petlawyer. It sounds like you no longer have that service but with the concerns about the users being added and deleted, as well as the domain, I'd be glad to look into it. We want to make sure that you have all that you need to run your business! If you'd like us to check on any or all of it, please click on our handle (ComcastBiz_Support) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details so we can help. 

-Gina

0 Kudos