Microsoft Services & Apps
Helping businesses with applications for a smarter cloud strategy

Cannot access my business email after migration, office 365 doesn't recognize any password I use

Highlighted
codypwhite1

Cannot access my business email after migration, office 365 doesn't recognize any password I use

Ever since the migration to Office 365, I have been locked out of my email account, my office account and everything. The only thing I can do is manage my website domain and log into my account to pay my bill. Any attempt to reset my email password so I can access my email, which I desperately need to do has failed.

On the office 365 login page, when I put my email and password, which is the same one I am using to sign into my account on the business.comcast.com page to access my account, it says invalid username or password. If I try to reset the password, it says the administratior has not set a password reset policy and it cannot be reset and I have to contact the adminstratior.

This is a huge inconvience because I can no longer access any of my emails and I no longer have access to my Microsoft Office apps anymore because the platform refuses to let me sign in.

Official Employee

Re: Cannot access my business email after migration, office 365 doesn't recognize any password I use

Hi codypwhite1 and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with accessing your email. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business and any email addresses impacted by this. 

lklasing

Re: Cannot access my business email after migration, office 365 doesn't recognize any password I use

My account is having the same issues as well

Official Employee

Hi lklasing and welcome to the support forums. 

I would like to review the email issue you're currently experiencing. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business and any impacted email addresses.