Microsoft Communications Services

webmail.ch4.comcast.net expired SSL Certificate - Email DOWN

SOLVED
HV

webmail.ch4.comcast.net expired SSL Certificate - Email DOWN

This certificate just expired which is preventing Exchange users on this server from accessing their email via Outlook or even webmail (OWA) without bypassing the certificate security error.

This is completely a Comcast issue, they need to RENEW THEIR CERTIFICATE.  It should have never been allowed to expire in the first place.

ktrBostonmicro

Re: webmail.ch4.comcast.net expired SSL Certificate - Email DOWN

My company is having the same issue. Comcast please fix!!

LK

My company is also having this problem.  I called Comcast and they told me that they are putting in a ticket to their Tier 2 help desk and that someone would call me back with a solution before the end of the day.   They said I was the first one to call (I called around 7:30am ET) I am unable to send or receive any email for my business.  Comcast - PLEASE FIX THIS!!  This is inexcusable and we should not have to pay for services while this is down.

cback

Until they resolve - you can still log into your email via the comcast site and outlook webmail.  You are able to do most functions using this email.

Community Manager
Community Manager

To all our community members,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention.

Our product engineers are engaged in resolving this issue.

Please check back for update.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Community Manager
Community Manager

To all our community members,

Thank you all once again for alerting us to this issue.

Our product engineer informs us the certificate has been renewed and access to the webmail and exchange server to ch4.comcast.net has been restored.

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience, and please do not hesitate to use the forums to bring these items to light.  We continue to work to improve our customer experience

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation