Microsoft Communications Services
abrazee

mail failure

I've spent just about a week attempting to get my Godaddy mail pointed to Comcast so I could use the Exchange Server. Comcast has been horrible. I  was supposed to get a call for my Tier 2 ticket by 5:00 last night and received nothing. I have no mail now and the situation must be fixed  today.

Right now, it seems that my GoDaddy account is set up to forward mail. If I send an email to my account I get this failure:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

art@atsbizservices.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain atsbizservices.com bymx01.biz.comcast.net. [76.96.107.75].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <art@atsbizservices.com> invalid recipient

My email account on my Comcast page returns an error. I have no idea what to do. I don't even know for sure if my GoDaddy setting are correct, but GoDaddy tells me they are correct. I assume something is incorrect on the Comcast side, but I don't have any means to  solve the problem.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
jwfbass
New Contributor

Re: mail failure

I had a similar problem.  I migrated everything (domain, email) from go daddy to another web host, then I migrated my email to comcast using my established address.  I follwed the steps for how to migrate the existing email but it never would allow me to acess the mailbox.  Then, today, they erased my profile for my exsiting email, made that email my primary email (instead of the comcast.biz email), and now my email works through the web portal. I was without email for four days.  However, now I am having a problem using outlook 2010 with my email so I am not quite there.  Good luck.