Microsoft Communications Services
contempflavors
New Contributor

Website does not load any pictures or text

Hi I have been a customer since April of 2013 and from day 1 I have had problems and continue to have problems. The current issue is that my site contemporaryflavors.com does not load any content just the background. I need to establish my presence online and I have not been able to do so for 6 months. I really want to cancel my services at this point. I do have other issues that I called for but have not been resolved but I would have to have a message in each thread. I really need this fixed now. I am losing clients.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Website does not load any pictures or text

Hello contempflavors,

Can you clarify few items for us, so we may assist?

1. What is your current level of web hosting service with Comcast?

2. Are you Site-Builder to build your web site or using 3rd party software?

Thank you

0 Kudos
contempflavors
New Contributor

The site is basic but I was supposed to get it upgraded to professional so that I could use FTP and get an unlimited amount of pages and that transfer never happened its been about 2 months or so. I am using Comcast's website builder. All that loads is my background. I tried turning off pages so that there are only 3 of them and nothing loads not the banner or anything. In the site preview all is fine.

0 Kudos
contempflavors
New Contributor

Also the sharepoint is non exsistent and I cannot use the 2 email boxes from outlook. I am looking to wiping my account clean and starting over. I have too many problems. I also have Comcast voice and I am not able to manage it when I log into my account it doesn't even recognize that I have a voice account so that means no voicemail service for my business either. So all in all 6 months no web presence and no voicemail for my clients to leave a message without me having to purchase a seperate answering machine.

0 Kudos
contempflavors
New Contributor

I have solved the problem 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello contemflavors,

Glad to hear, that your issue has been solved!

If possible can you share with the community how you resolved it?

Thank you

0 Kudos