Microsoft Communications Services
Highlighted
New Contributor

Three weeks and still no resolution to add a new user?

I need some suggestions here.  We have been unable to add a new user to our hosted Exchange account for close to three weeks.  I've set up trouble tickets by calling the phone number, even got through to a manager "Marcos" on March 8th (today is the 14th) who promised to get back to me that same day.  Of course he never did.  I really don't want to speak with "Marcos" or his auntie or whoever.  I just need an account added or some indication from Comcast when this basic functionality will be restored.

Who is in charge of support at Comcast "Business Class" and how do I contact them?  I don't want to call the office of the CEO but probably will later today.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Three weeks and still no resolution to add a new user?

I am having the same issue and it has been 10 frustrating days since I first called to get a new email account set up.

I was told today,3/14,  it is a national issue related to the new portal and they are working on fixing it.  My ticket has been transfered to the national technical team.  They have no idea when the problem will be fixed.  The other issue is that I keep being told I will be called back within 24 or 48 hours and no one calls to update me.  So I keep having to call, take minutes to get through the ridiculous phone tree, in order to follow up.

This is highly disappointing, especially since I had so many techinical issues when I set up our account last fall (same issues, same unresponsive customer support).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Three weeks and still no resolution to add a new user?

Thanks to Kyle at the corporate office this has been addressed.  The problem was there was a 'ghost' forwarding account or somesuch nonsense that prevented creation of a new mail box.  Fixed, but this took way too long.

The corporate phone number is 215-286-1700 and e-mail We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com.

Our mistake was allowing their internal processes to fail for two weeks.  Should have contacted corporate sooner.

0 Kudos