Microsoft Communications Services

Re: Missing my SharePoint Online link!

SOLVED
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello kbhaddad,

Yes, you need to register a domain in the portal for you activate and access the Share Point service.

Thank you

kbhaddad

OK, looks like the domain is here now. But the link to configure my SharePoint site is still not showing up. How long do I have to wait for it to be provisioned or available to me?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello kbhaddad,

After creating the new domain, make sure to create an email uid with it.

Once you create a new email address:

1. Log out of the current email uid.

2. Log back into portal using the new email uid.

3. Then look for the Share Point activation.

Thank you

snowpeas
Visitor

Hello, I'm having the same problem (no link to Sharepoint, thus cannot set up email addresses assosiated with my doamin).
Could you explain to me as to how I may create an email uid with it? ("uid" is an abbreviation of "user id," correct?)

Or, if you can guide me to a page that include an entire setting instructrions, that will be great, so that I don't have to call the tech support ever again. The lack of setup instruction has been very frustrating.

My ticket number on this issue is CR351882208. I'm waiting for someone to contact me since yesterday, but I haven't heard back from anyone. This is a time sensitive issue (haven't been able to use email addresses associated with the domain, leading to possible loss of potential business.)

The following is a snapshot of my portal showing the absense of the Sharepoing link, which should be there. Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

A.PNG

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello snowpeas,

It appears you activated the "my account" using our BYOE option (bring your own email).

This option is for customers without high speed internet service only meant to serve as bill pay.

To remedy this tech support team will have to "clear" out your activation and you will have to start over.

The other choice is for them to correct the account status without clearing anything.

Since you have an active ticket, I would recommend contacting our technical support for the option and resolution.

Thank you

snowpeas
Visitor

Still waiting for the portal support's call. 

snowpeas
Visitor

Hello, I'm still missing SharePoint Link, but it shows that my ticket has been closed. 
Could you check with the regional support. My ticket number is agin CR351882208.

I don't have any more time to wait on the phone to talk to tech support, but can't find your support email address. Thanks in advance for your time.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Snowpeas,

I've engaged the regional support for assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation