Microsoft Communications Services

Forward primary email address

Hi I signed up for echo-bill but it seems like it can only send statements to the bundled email account.

Since I don't use the bundled email services, those emails would go effectively nowhere.  

I tried adding a "forward" from "Manage Services" > "Email" but that seems to be broken (I get a spinning disc that never stops).

Is there a setting in Exchange/Outlook to just forward the mail ?  Or is it possible to have the bill sent to a different address in the first place ?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Forward primary email address

Welcome DavidS.  The Server Admin has reset the account.  Please retry the email forward and let us know if you continue to have issues.  

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for taking a look.

I still have the same issue though.

I am at:

https://businessclass.comcast.net/Secure/ManageServices/ManageForwards

I enter a forwarding address hit save but it never seems to commit the change.

Just says "Processing.." with a spinning animated image but never progresses beyond that.

I've switched back to paper billing but would prefer email if possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I'm having the exact same problem when trying to set up a new forward.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Sent on 2/26/2013:

Comcast has implemented a new Comcast Business Class website without any notice to our business that is manifold slower, harder to navigate, and now we get 

We're sorry

We were unable to load your information. Please refresh the page to try again.

whenever we try to access the Add or Manage Email Forwards webpage that we use a lot. We are down because we cannot do this function and want a credit applied to our account beginning today until you get this functionality functional again.

Comcast has screwed up the website! Leave it alone! You are making work for businesses instead of helping us by not making us re-learn your website that just moves the same old stuff around instead of spending time on our business! Stop it!

After talking to Britney in Comcast Escalations on 2/27/2013,  called 3/1/2013 & announced there are bugs with the new website & no ETA for fixes. She refused the idea of crediting us for this mess that we are having difficulty trying to work without & refused to try to get us a workaround or to put the old website back (I would have been fired from the $11B corporation I used to be a manager at for not having a contingency plan in case there were problems with an application my department implemented). Comcast obviously has no such plan & will probably promote those who made this mess then raise our rates again while refusing to give us any credit against our accounts.

Received from Comcast Business Class [reply@get.comcastbusiness.com] on 3/7/2013:

Introducing an Improved Online Bill Pay

that encouraged Comcast's business customers to use a new website that they know does not work!

Sent on 3/7/2013:

Please see the attached that Comcast Support acknowledges does not work because the new website is TONS slower than the old website!

A responsible company, unlike Comcast, would have:

_ Notified its current users of the coming implementation so they could brace themselves for it the best they could; then,

_ If it had problems, would have reverted back to the old website, unlike Comcast; then

_ Would have credited the accounts of its users for the harm done to their business, unlike Comcast!

So:

_ Stop encouraging your business customers to use a version of your website that you know is unbelievably slow like a responsible company would;

_ Put the old website back like a responsible company would; and

_ Credit our company's account for the damage caused us.

Thank you.

I ENCOURAGE ALL BUSINESSCLASS CUSTOMERS TO EMAIL DEMANDING THAT COMCAST PUT THE OLD WEBSITE BACK UNTIL THEY HAVE A FULLY-FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE & DEMANDING CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE OUTAGE THEY HAVE CAUSED. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY WANT TO CALL 

It seems like we have experienced less and less service from Comcast after a 28+% price increase in the last year! How about you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Is there a solution to this yet? I just wasted over half an hour trying to figure out how to get the EcoBill option to work. The website just seems broken. Adding forwarding doesn't appear to work (5 tries, I did get it to add one once). There does not appear to be any way to send the EcoBill email to anything but the primary email address. This is not working. There is nothing appearing in the inbox to let me know a bill is available. Though there are features on the site that appear to let you setup forwarding, they do not work. Logging in to Webmail for the primary account and going to Options; there is no setting to forward emails at all. If anyone has figured out a way to get their EcoBills forwarded on to another email address - please post some details here. Thank you!

Comcast: please finish what you started and make it work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I have tried to add a forwarding email for my primary account to receive Eco bills, from both the latest Chrome and the latest Internet Explorer browsers ... spinning discs that read "Processing" and in the background, an error screen.

0 Kudos