Microsoft Communications Services

Cloud service and sharepoinht have disappeared

SOLVED
Highlighted
Chris

Cloud service and sharepoinht have disappeared

What has happened to cloud service and sharepoint on business class login! I can't access my email and business class will not answer phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cloud service and sharepoinht have disappeared

Thank you for visiting Comcast Business Forum. We are aware that some Business Class customers may be experiencing difficulties with services such as Webmail and Microsoft Outlook. Our engineers are aware of this issue, and are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Chris

Can anyone tell me when this will be fixed? I can't access my email remotely and this is causing a HUGE hassle

GRRDisciples

We are totally locked out of SharePoint site...our ENTIRE calendar and ALL of our company files are backed up on SharePoint - when will this issue be fixed??

RevBej
Visitor

We are still unable to log into SharePoint to access backup files and calendar....can you please advise when this will be fixed?  We are working at a real disadvantage not being able to use SharePoint.  Please advise.  Thanks.

RevBej
Visitor

This has negatively affected our work all summer.  We have lost all of our "safe" sharepoint files; our calendar; our backups.  This began in June and I am not even able to start a new account.  I am so dissatisfied that we are considering moving our services.  Here is the information we receive for Sharepoint, it updates the date and time each try:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 02:41:48 GMT
Connection: close

We have lost critical data, we have called, we have not received any help other than "Our engineers are working on it".  The least we could do is clear the account so we could reactivate a new Sharepoint site.  I have been an advocate for years, this poor customer service in a day of Cloud based services is inexcusable.  If this has anything to do with a change over to Xfinity, tell us, and transition us to new services.  This cannot go on any longer.

Community Manager
Community Manager

RevBej,

Please response to the private message.

Thank You

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation