When is static IPv6 for business users coming out in Portland OR
I have been asking for this ever since I got Comcast Business service back in Feb. 2013. When the IPv6 Business trial came out a year ago I applied for it. But here is what I have gotten for all of this:
1) Sales people lying during pre-sale and saying Comcast had IPv6 available.
2) Comcast first level support people not even knowing WTF IPv6 was.
3) Deafening silence from anyone in the IPv6 business dynamic trial. Despite being one of the early people signed up for it I heard NOTHING.
4) Constant "It's coming soon" type posts from Comcast people on the forum here. Man oh Man your S.O.'s must be royally P.O.'ed at you, your experts at saying it's gonna happen when nothing is happening "Honest baby, it's going to get bigger"
5) The RESIDENTIAL users who pay Comcast LESS MONEY than I do - a LOT less - getting prioritized FIRST for IPv6 service.
6) Really STUPID and INANE bugs - like IPv6 routers not allowing port 25 through, IPv6 routers not allowing DHCP to be shut off - GEEZE I WONDER IF THAT WAS EVER CONNECTED WITH THE EFFING LACK OF ANY HONEST ATTEMPT AT A BUSINESS TRIAL - Nawwwwwww!!!!!!
Would _I_ have tested port 25 if _I_ had been trialing IPv6 for Comcast YOU BET YOUR EFFING LIFE I WOULD HAVE
Seems to ME that the rollout to the RESIDENTIAL users WHO WOULDN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IPV6 AND A URINAL while DENYING the BUSINESS users access to IPv6 is a TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE OF DOING IT BACKWARDS.
Does anyone ELSE feel the same way?
Re: When is static IPv6 for business users coming out in Portland OR
Stable(Static) IPv6 trial starts mib-2015, there is alot of back office work that needs to be completed before the trial can start..
We are working on the SMTP v6 issues with the bootfiles..