Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

comcast business gateway (Http;//10.1.10.1) username & password

SOLVED
redcatnails
Visitor

comcast business gateway (Http;//10.1.10.1) username & password

i need comcast business gateway (Http;//10.1.10.1) username & password.

my modem model is smcd3g-ccr.

i tried cusadmin/highspeed.

massage from webpage " The login attempt failed."

please, tell me how to get a my gateway username & password....thank you!!

Accepted Solution

Re: comcast business gateway (Http;//10.1.10.1) username & password

***Validated Solution as of 05/2019***

Hello redcatnails and welcome,

First, you must be directly connected via any Computer / Laptop via ethernet cable to any Lanport 1-4 of the Comcast Gateway. Then you should bring up a browser and in the address field just type in 10.1.10.1, then when the login screen appears use username = cusadmin/password = highspeed.  If you are not using any Comcast Static IPs, then another option is for you to depress the little black button on the back of the Comcast Gateway (CG) for 15 seconds minimum and this should reset all options to factory defaults including your login username and password.

Images and additional details can be found here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Equipment-Modems-Gateways/How-to-Login-to-your-Comcast-Business-Modem/td-p/22153

If this does not work then you must call 800-391-3000 or leave a post in this forum.

Hope this helps you out. 

View solution in context
redcatnails
Visitor

Please, reset Username & Password for business gateway...thank you!!
Highlighted
Trusted Forum Contributor

***Validated Solution as of 05/2019***

Hello redcatnails and welcome,

First, you must be directly connected via any Computer / Laptop via ethernet cable to any Lanport 1-4 of the Comcast Gateway. Then you should bring up a browser and in the address field just type in 10.1.10.1, then when the login screen appears use username = cusadmin/password = highspeed.  If you are not using any Comcast Static IPs, then another option is for you to depress the little black button on the back of the Comcast Gateway (CG) for 15 seconds minimum and this should reset all options to factory defaults including your login username and password.

Images and additional details can be found here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Equipment-Modems-Gateways/How-to-Login-to-your-Comcast-Bu...

If this does not work then you must call 800-391-3000 or leave a post in this forum.

Hope this helps you out. 

redcatnails
Visitor

Thank you for reply...I already did....
I will call there... thank you
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello redcatnails, 

Do you still need it reset?