Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

Reset cusadmin password to default?

SOLVED
xsgoogle

Reset cusadmin password to default?

Hi! I need to set up a port forward, but I can't seem to track down the correct password for the cusadmin account at 10.1.10.1 on my organization's SMCD3G Cable Modem/router in order to make this configuration. Could someone help me access my gateway?

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset cusadmin password to default?

Hello xsgoogle and welcome to forums,

I apologize for my delayed response to your post. I have rest your password to its default "highspeed" without quotes. (Just in case there was an issue with the password) Please let me know if you have issue accessing the modem or require help with anything else.

Thank You

View solution in context
Respected Member

Hello xsgoogle and welcome to forums,

I apologize for my delayed response to your post. I have rest your password to its default "highspeed" without quotes. (Just in case there was an issue with the password) Please let me know if you have issue accessing the modem or require help with anything else.

Thank You

FDOH2016

We need a pw reset as well.  Please help.

FDOH2016

nevermind we found the pw.

Official Employee

Hello, I am glad that you were able to find your password. Is there anything else we can do for you? 

Can I please have my gateway password reset?

got it reset on the phone, nevermind

Highlighted
Official Employee

I'm glad you received the help you needed. If you need any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us here. Have a great rest of your day.

maneonparkave

How can I get this changed?  

Official Employee

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our business Forums. I am more than happy to assist with any modem login concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account and we would be more than happy to assist.