Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

PCI compliance issue with Cisco DPC3939B

SOLVED

PCI compliance issue with Cisco DPC3939B

Hi. Per the instructions here (Troubleshooting Credit Card Security Issues), I am seeking help with my Cisco DPC3939B as it pertains to PCI compliance. How do I secure/block the port that is causing all of the failed external scans?

Here is some info from the device:

[removed device specific information]

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Accepted Solution

Re: PCI compliance issue with Cisco DPC3939B

Hi creolechowder! Thanks for reaching out; I removed the device specific information from the public forum, but have it noted for reference; can you please send me a private message (if you click on my handle, Comcast_Gina you should be able to) with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number? Thanks!

View solution in context
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: PCI compliance issue with Cisco DPC3939B

Hi creolechowder! Thanks for reaching out; I removed the device specific information from the public forum, but have it noted for reference; can you please send me a private message (if you click on my handle, Comcast_Gina you should be able to) with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number? Thanks!