Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

Issue with service, suspect modem

mayash
New Contributor

Issue with service, suspect modem

We ahvea  sales office in Bloomington Mn and I keep haveing major issues.. The servie has only been installed for a few months and Comcast has dispatched several times already. Last tiome they blamed  my firewall because when they unplugged it it worked..I disagreed but I am not onsite.

What I find  is I can ping 10.1.10.1 from my juniper but nothing past that..IF i reboot the modem or just unplug and reconnect the cable ( yea I replaced the cable also ) the servcie will start working..

I think it is an issue with the modem but not sure..It is a netgear cg3000 and I am reading others with the same issue..Can someone please check this modem or get it replaced..users are furious and ready to yank the service.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Issue with service, suspect modem

Welcome mayash.  We apologize for the continuing issues you are having with your Comcast Business Service.  We have engaged our Regional Service Center to assist you in resolution.

Thank You

mayash
New Contributor

Thanks they left our end user a message about swapping out the modem..I was hoping somebody here can get on the device and see if it has the right firmware or if it is this brand of modem since they have already swapped it once.

Community Manager
Community Manager

mayash.  This device has the latest firmware version of  V1.33.03.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation