I am getting the error below when I try to access some websites, not all. Here is an example:
You don't have permission to access "http://www.ikea.com/" on this server.Reference #18.77f454b8.1481301424.ac22f40
- I am using a ASUS router (RT-N66U)
- Im using the Cisco DPC3941B as the Comcast Business modem
- I have static IP configured on the router.
- If I setup the router to get ip automatically all the websites are accesible.
- If I setup my static ip some websites like ebay, ikea, etc are blocked.
- If I connect directly through the modem, all sites work.