I had DNS control given to us, we use ZoneEdit to maintain DNS. But it seems that I cannot up PTR records for our domain/IP addresses.
Is that something you need to do for us?
Welcome to the forum.
To your query could clarify few items for us?
1. Are you hosting your domain via your own server?
2. Does your domain use a "static" IP from Comcast?
3. What is your domain?
I'm having a similar issue. I need to change my A record to a GoDaddy IP but I am unable to find out where the tools are on Comcast's site to accomplish this. I used to maintain my DNS records on our domain registrar's (Network Solutions) web site but have since moved the DNSs from Network Solutions to Comcast :
Sorry for the dp. Found the solution in another thread.
To make update to your domain's DNS entry please use the following steps.
1. Log into your Comcast Business online account using your primary admin email address.
2. Select Websites from the Manage Services menu.
3. Select Edit website.
4. In the Control Panel under Manage Services, select Domain Name.
Once inside the DNS entry menu, please update your records.