Domain Names/Static IP

Need a PTR record

SOLVED
shadmin
Visitor

Need a PTR record

We would like to have a pointer record added.  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Need a PTR record

Hi shadmin.

I can help with your PTR record request. Please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account. Please also include the static address you would like to use along with where you would like that to resolve to. 

View solution in context
Official Employee

Hi shadmin.

I can help with your PTR record request. Please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account. Please also include the static address you would like to use along with where you would like that to resolve to. 

Highlighted
CNT

We recently started using DNS Made Easy to host our DNS services.  We would like to also have them provide reverse DNS service that we can manage.  How do I go about getting reverse DNS delegated to their name servers?

Official Employee

Hey CNT. I just sent you a message on another Forums post (https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Domain-Names-Static-IP/rDNS-request/m-p/37517#M3004). I can help with your PTR request. Send me a private message to get started.

CNT

We would like to provision our own reverse DNS using DNS Made Easy. Can you help?