I have tried several times over the past couple of weeks to get this to work; however, on one of the domains I am attempting to transfer it just gets stuck at step 2. Change the CNAME alias. My other domain tranfer worked just fine. I have tried redoing this several times and then waiting a couple of days and it's just stuck.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Welcome to the forum.
The community would like to help but can you clarify a few item for us?
1. What is the name of your domain you are trying to transfer?
2. Do you get any error?
3. Did you create any email address UID or activate the SharePoint with the domain that activated over correctly?
1. What is the name of your domain you are trying to transfer? bankrupcyinhouston.com
2. Do you get any error? No, I am simply stuck at the second step pending CName validation although I have completed the required steps. Actually I was transferring two domains and one went just fine, this one is just stuck for some reason.
3. Did you create any email address UID or activate the SharePoint with the domain that activated over correctly?I haven't created either of these for this domain. That being said, I also haven't done this for the other domain that transferred just fine.
Thank you for the information.
I've checked your domain name: bankrupcyinhouston.com on multiple DNS query sites but they report back without any record of it. In fact it returns being available for registration. (From: whois - Link)
Can you please give us the domain again please?