Connectivity
Connectivity and managing Your Comcast Business network

Receiving Xfinity consumer data plan but subscribed to Business data Plan

zdstringer
Visitor

Receiving Xfinity consumer data plan but subscribed to Business data Plan

Recently switched out my Comcast Cisco Business modem with a Netgear CM1000-1AZNAS Docsis 3.1 modem and signed up for a 2-year 25/10 business plan.  

Nothing else changed in my network configuration (modem > Netgear GS108T switch>Cat6 cable>computer) but now getting 30/5 on Speedtest by Ookla showing current connection = Xfinity 73.93.212.127.  

Not concerned about WiFi speeds.  

So why does it seem that I'm now getting an Xfinity Consumer level plan? 

Thanks, 

Doug

Official Employee

Re: Receiving Xfinity consumer data plan but subscribed to Business data Plan

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and I would love to help! Can you please send a private message with your name, the full address, and phone number to the account? 

zdstringer
Visitor

<violation>

Official Employee

zdstringer, thanks for posting but I've edited your post as it contained private account info. Please click my name and then click send me a private message so I can look into your speed concerns. 

Ken

zdstringer
Visitor

Ken, 

Is this a secure email?  I responded earlier, but got the message that the post was edited. 

Thanks, 

Doiug 

Official Employee

Yes it is secure. I edited the post myself. You posted your address, phone number, and name publicly which violates our guidelines. Please send me a private message for assistance. 

Ken