Business WiFi

Never received the $300 gift card more than 9 weeks

SOLVED
Elainet
Visitor

Never received the $300 gift card more than 9 weeks

The sale representative offered the $300 prepaid gift card for us to sign up with Comcast business back in January. Now more than nine weeks, I still did not receive anything. Today, I called the Comcast reward center about this offer; they told me that they did not receive any information about a $300 prepaid gift card offer in our account. I had to pay an early determination fee to switch out with Verizon. Now, this is the result what I get from Comcast business! I am very disappointed. Is anyone have the same issue as me? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Never received the $300 gift card more than 9 weeks

Hi Elainet and thank you for letting us know about the gift card issue. I'd like to look further into this; can you please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, as well as the sales rep's name too? 

View solution in context
Official Employee

Re: Never received the $300 gift card more than 9 weeks

Hi Elainet and thank you for letting us know about the gift card issue. I'd like to look further into this; can you please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, as well as the sales rep's name too?