Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted
Visitor

The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

Just had our service installed. I realized that one of our user's name had been entered incorrectly. I could find no way to change it, so deleted the account. Now I cannot create the account because I get the "The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address" error.  I waited 24 hours but still get the same error. Any ideas?

I have another account with the name misspelled, but don't want to mess with it.  Is there a way to correct name or email address without deleting the account?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your email address concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I truly understand how important it is to get this set up and frustrating it has been for you with the information entered incorrectly. I would love to assist you to ensure that we get thi resolved. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? 

0 Kudos