Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
SPA3190
Visitor

The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

Trying to register a new VoiceEdge user,  but every time I try to add a new user, I get the message "The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address".  This new user is a new hire and  is not registered in our system, so I'm not sure why we're receiving this message.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

@SPA3190 wrote:

Trying to register a new VoiceEdge user,  but every time I try to add a new user, I get the message "The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address".  This new user is a new hire and  is not registered in our system, so I'm not sure why we're receiving this message.  

Hey there, SPA3190! Thanks for posting on the forums!

Appreciate you letting us know about your BVE issues with adding a new user. Let's take a closer look at the issue on the backend so we can get to the bottom of this.

Please send me a private message with your full name, address, account number and the user you're trying to create so I can help.

Best,

Ken

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Re: The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

0 Kudos