Business VoiceEdge ®
Equipment & Features

Setting up paging on Polycom VVX 311 phones

jfr5390

Setting up paging on Polycom VVX 311 phones

Hello. We have a bunch of Polycom VVX 311 phones in our office and I was wondering if there was a soft key for paging.

We would like to be able to page every phone in the office from one phone. If there is no default soft key, how can I go about setting one up for paging purposes?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Setting up paging on Polycom VVX 311 phones

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out to us for help on our Comcast Business Support Forums, jfr5390!

We have a pretty awesome self-help page that may help you. Visit https://business.comcast.com/getstarted/polycom-phone-help to learn more!

If you need additional help, please let me know! Otherwise, have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks for choosing Comcast!

Barbara

That response isn't helpfull and there's nothing I can find that answers this question. 

Official Employee

My apologies Barbara. I was able to find the user guide for the Polycom VVX 311 by Googling "Polycom VVX 301 / 311 IP Phones" and by using the Find feature within the PDF (Cntrl F) I was able to locate the instructions to set up Group Paging. I hope that helps! 

jlemoine

It appears paging is not available in the Polycom Vxx311 phones. There is no option to even set it up in the settings. Wejust had Comcast install a rather large phone system and while during the sales call it was clearlr mentioned we needed paging capability it now appreas we have about 65 installed phones that can't do what we expected them to do. Customer support has yet to respond why we were set up with paging groups we can't actually use!!!!