Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted

Remove voicemail capability

If this was addressed before, I apologize.  How do I remove voicemail capability on a line that's already been set up?  I have phones that go out in our shop warehouse and I do not want them to have voicemail ability.  

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Remove voicemail capability

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to Comcast for help with the Voicemail mobility feature! You have reached the right place for help! I can certainly understand not wanting certain lines to have voice mail ability. After further research, I am not seeing the ability to remove the voice mail capability on a line. However, one great option is to add a Hunt Group. A Hunt Group directs an incoming call to an assigned group of users, allowing an available user to answer the call if other lines are busy. Business Voice offers up to 4 regular (Sequential) Hunt Groups. This ring pattern rings phone numbers individually, in a specific order, until the call is answered or the end of the list is reached. If the call goes unanswered, it will then go to the dialed number's voicemail. Here is a great link to more details. Please let me know if this helps. https://comca.st/3lnR2us

0 Kudos