Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
JackieMHSF

Polycom 311 directory upload

Hi. I successfully uploaded a .csv file to the Enterprise app online. Now I need to get it to my phone - is that possible and if so, how?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Official Employee

Re: Polycom 311 directory upload

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I can help with the file upload concern. Would you mind sending a private message with your full name, the last four digits of your account number, and a phone number linked to the account so I can help?

0 Kudos
JackieMHSF

Hi Gabe. This is Jackie Buratovich at Mountain Home Stove & Fireplace. x7986 phone 970-879-7962

I gave up importing and just entered all my phone numbers directly; it didn't take that much time. 

0 Kudos
Official Employee

Jackie, I am happy to hear it. Would you mind deleting your previous public message with your account info and sending it as a private message for security purposes?

0 Kudos
Official Employee

Hi, Jackie. Just checking in to see if you have any additional questions or concerns that I can help with today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
tennis77

You can upload the directory, it can be accessed via your portal, but it will not show up on your physical phone. We are working on it. A possibility in 2019. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Official Employee

It may be possible currently, we can review the account and see if we have the ability to do so. Please send a private message with your name and Comcast Business account number along with the complete address to proceed. 

0 Kudos