Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
pmmginc
Visitor

Panasonic Embedded Web

Does anyone know how we can access the web interface for the Panasonic TGP600? When I moved our phone services over to Comcast, I assumed it would be essentially the same as our last provider. Even something as simple as renaming a handset can't be done because it requires a password and Comcast won't provide it to me. We have a bunch of these handsets and having to customize each one individually through the terrible menu system on these phones and a major chore. Our last provider, we were able to login to the Embedded Web interface and make the changes via a web browser, but again, Comcast won't provide me the username and password to log into the interface. Is there a way for me to get this username and password or do a reset to get the default passwords to work? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Official Employee

Re: Panasonic Embedded Web

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us over forums! I hope that my message reaches you at a good time. I think I can help you get the information that you need Smiley Happy I was able to find this link for managing your phone system with Comcast

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/voice/manage-automated-attendants-for-voiceedge-select...

For additional information about Comcast Business Voice Edge Select service and how-to's see here:https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/voiceedge-select/

0 Kudos
pmmginc
Visitor

yes, that is correct, that is the default password, but the system won't let me in. I believe the username and password were changed by Comcast in the programming process. 

0 Kudos
Official Employee

Hmm, if that's not working then I'd like to look into this further. Would you please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number? 

0 Kudos