Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted

Change name displayed on polycom phone

A person no longer works here and I want to change the name to "conference room" on that line.  Even though the change is made in the portal, it does not update on the actual phone.

BTW: If the user interface is poor by design and requires customer support, then comcast should impove access to customer support. It should nopt take literally an hour on hold just to have people like "Ian" pick up and put me on hold again. Way to go comcast this is horrible.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Change name displayed on polycom phone

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I know how important the services are to your business and I would love to assist you in getting this updated. I am so very sorry to hear that you spent so much time on hold. I would love to turn this around for you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You want my account number and address to answer help my question? This is such a horrible proces. What a waste of time. I give up *UCK IT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you so much for your time and patience. We truly want to help with getting the name changed for that line. Since the change was made in the portal and does not update on the phone, we will need to pull up the account. If you change your mind, please feel free to reach out through a private message with your first/last name, address, and account number or phone number listed on the account so we can take a look at what’s going on. We are here to help 24/7.

0 Kudos