I can't update the callerID for any of my phones. Message states to wait 24 hours and try again, but this has been going on for a while. Any help is appreciated.
I also can't change a user caller I.D. I get the same error message' wait 24 hours and try again. I had to call and have a rep. make the change for another user a few months back! I guess this feature is still broken.
Good afternoon, andyit and LB66. It's frustrating to hear that you both were experiencing caller ID trouble recently. I did want to follow up with you on this. We want to help! It sounds like we might actually need to open a request for each of you on this, but I did want to check/confirm whether this is occurring on inbound or outbound caller ID. Please let us know, thanks so much!
Thanks for your response. This is only internally. When one of my extensions dials another, the wrong name comes up on the receiving phone. When I go to and change that name in VE portal, I get the error. Our outbound CID is set up to always be our main number, so it is not affected.
Thank you for the additional details, andyit. I can help get a ticket submitted to our Tier 2 team who can work on correcting the back end provisioning of your account, so you no longer encounter this error. So that I can get started, please send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, so we can help.