Business VoiceEdge ®
A cloud-based, virtual PBX service loaded with calling features
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Call Recording?

We need to record sales agent calls for training. I contacted support and after consulting with their escalation group told me this could only be done via a third party [something] -- they couldn't tell me whether this inolved third-party software, hardware or services and couldn't tell me the name of a third party who could record BVE calls. I'm pretty sure they were just trying to get rid of me, but in case I'm wrong, does anyone here know of a way to record BVE calls?

Attaching a recorder to the phone set won't work because we need to review calls daily from a remote location.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Respected Member

Re: Call Recording?

Hello efreitag_hs

Sorry to hear about this situation. The link below has a list of programs that should work for the functionality you are looking for. 

http://www.capterra.com/call-recording-software/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Wow, that's a big list. Thanks.

Would you happen to know if any of these can work with my BVE installation, or do I just have the calls redirected to the third party and skip my phone system?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I use the Polycom VVX 1500 phones, I was told to use a USB memory stick and plug it into the USB port on the phone and you can record calls that way. I have been doing this since installation and it works fine for us.

0 Kudos