Business Voice
Comcast Business high-quality Voice over IP service support
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted
Visitor

fake "verify your google business" calls

There was a post from another user about this but it is locked.  I get several calls a day telling me that they need to verify my information for google.  I know it's a scam.  How can I make it stop?  Different phone numbers each time, different areas of the country.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: fake "verify your google business" calls

Hi gtork3.

I just responded to your private message. Please send a reply there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

Is there an answer to this question? We are getting as many as 8-10 calls a day. It is taking a crazy amout of time away from my customers...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

I have the same issue, and my business number is unlisted. Only Comcast knows that my Business has this number. Everybody else has my cellphone number.

So I am wondering who sold my Business name and number to those fake spam callers? If only Comcast knows these two together...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care team here through the forums. I am sorry to see that you are having this same problem, and we are more than happy to help get this addressed for you. Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and phone/account number? -Anisa 

0 Kudos