Business Voice
Comcast Business high-quality Voice over IP service support
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
DavidLig

Voicemail box full, no notification or bulk delete option

Issue 1:

My voicemail box filled up 6 weeks ago and stopped taking messages.

Since there is no notification I have no way of knowing my box is full, therefore I am losing messages and potentially business. 

Issue 2: One I realized the box was full I went to my online portal and attempted to bulk delete (select all-delete) 155 messages, but there is no way to do that. I called customer service and they confirmed it is not possible. I had to sit there and delete them one -at- a- time. As if I have nothing better to do.

For a business account, this is absurd.   My request:

1- Please provide the option to receive box full notification at an email of my choosing.

2 - Please provide the ability to bulk delete mesages

6 REPLIES 6
CC-Michelle1

Re: Voicemail box full, no notification or bulk delete option

I can understand your frustration. I would like to look further into your mailbox concerns. Can you please provide the name, address and phone number through private message?

0 Kudos
Karencd

DITTO

frustrating

Official Employee

I can help you configure your Business VoiceEdge service to get the most out of it. We do have options for notification and voicemail management. Please send a private message so we can review your account and voice settings. 

0 Kudos
atk0001

I'd like to know what your solution is @Comcast_Claude.  Because I spent about 60 minutes explaning both these issues to one of your collegaues and then one of your "engineers".  I would have had more success talking to a Martian. These two issues are awful for end-users.  Why should we have to delete messages twice?

Official Employee

We appreciate your feedback atk0001 and will pass it on; we want to make sure that your services work as seamlessly as possible for you. There is not currently a way to bulk delete, but there are some helpful tips for voicemail management in this link: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/voiceedge/manage-voicemail-settings-for-users/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dynoman

Then make a bulk email delete! Your customers have been asking for it for a LONG time, just do it!!