Business Voice
Comcast Business high-quality Voice over IP service support
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
Highlighted

Unable to load voicemail inbox online

I have never been able to access my voicemail inbox online and have been unable to find a solution. I can see call history, call features, etc., but nothing in the inbox. When I click Inbox this message appears: "We're sorry, we were unable to load your information. Please try again." Everything else (Trash, Greetings, Settings) in that section remains shadowed out so I can't click on those options.

How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to load voicemail inbox online

HI LOJR.  I have updated the user credentials on this account form basic user to administrator.  Please sign into the account and verify that you have full access to all services.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks but it still isn't working. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi LOJR.  I tested the account after the settings change on TN# XXX-XXX-8865 and received the message "You do not have any voicemail".  I tested using IE11 in compatibility mode.  If you will leave a message in that VM mailbox and tell me the browser and settings you are using I can retest with those parameters.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor

The website is missing all voicemail options for us. I'm also missing the Privacy section in order to block sales calls. When I tried to call Support to get assistance, I was hung up on. This is now my only option of getting in touch with Support. Please help! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello,

The tips here unfortunately were not the trick I needed but I found that my voicemail was not set up. I don't know why - I had gone through the set up process already but for some reason the set up didn't stick. I went through that process again and now things are working fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello John,

I am also having this issue.  There are never any voicemails in my online inbox, even though I receive several every day that I can check and respond to from the phone.  I would like to have the option of seeing them via my online account.  I do have access to missed calls, but there is no other data porting into my online account.  I too called customer support and when I finally reached the part of the phone tree to connect me, I received a busy signal.  Please help..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Official Employee

Good afternoon, jsalman14 and welcome to the business forums.

I'd like to assist with your portal access and review your Voicemail tab. I appreciate you letting me know that you're having the same issue. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number(s) impacted by this? 

0 Kudos