In hurricane-hit Houston. Wanting to Remote Call Forward my Comcast Business Lines. 888-710-6080 asks for a PIN, which I do not have. Tried last 4 of my phone #. Customer service # loops back to the sympathy message. Can anyone assist?
Hi Randy1234 and welcome to the support forums.
I would like to assist with your calling features. Please private message your account number or service address.
We are having the same problem. We are trying to set up call forwarding remotely and it is not working. I have called the 800 number as well and have even spoken to comcast reps. Still no fix. Not sure what to do.
Hi poitierfuneralhome and welcome to the support forums.
I can certainly help with your remote call forwarding feature. Please see the following steps.
First-time use: PIN setup
• Your initial PIN is the last 4 digits of your business telephone number plus 648. For security purposes, it will need to be changed upon your first login.
• To change your PIN, dial 1-888-710-6080 from your office phone, follow the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and enter your new PIN (must be between 4 and 8 digits).
• Please do this immediately so you can enjoy the benefits of Remote Access to Call Forwarding (RACF) when you are away from your office or cannot access your office.
• Next, document this Remote Access to Call Forwarding (RACF) access number, 1-888-710-6080, and keep it in a safe place. This RACF access number will be the number you dial remotely to activate Call Forwarding.
• Call 1-888-710-6080 from a remote phone to access the Call Forwarding IVR.
• After the IVR prompt, enter the 10-digit business phone number that you want forwarded, beginning with the area code.
• Once IVR validates the number, enter your PIN number (must be between 4 and 8 digits).
• Once you have successfully entered your PIN, you will be allowed to activate call forwarding, deactivate call forwarding or change the call forwarding number.
If you need any additional assistance, please private message me your account number and the name of your business.