Business Voice
Equipment & Features

New Battery for Comcast Busines Voice Modem

SOLVED
SamRU
New Contributor

New Battery for Comcast Busines Voice Modem

Hello,

I received a letter via postal mail from Comcast stating our battery backup needed to be replaced and to visit https://www.comcastsupport.com/tools/EmtaBatteryManagement/Start.aspx for a free replacement.  However when I go to this site and enter our main telephone number and our account number, it says the information provided doesn't match Comcast's records.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: New Battery for Comcast Busines Voice Modem

Hello SamRU,

Sorry to hear that the link is giving you that error. Can you please send me a private message with your account number so we can get a replacement battery sent to you?

Thank you

View solution in context
Accepted Solution

I'll see if I can get one, the tool we use sends it via USPS so there typically isn't a tracking number but I'll see what I can find.

View solution in context
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello SamRU,

Sorry to hear that the link is giving you that error. Can you please send me a private message with your account number so we can get a replacement battery sent to you?

Thank you

SamRU
New Contributor

After two PM's on 3/3 and 3/10 I have still received no reply...

Community Manager
Community Manager

A new battery has been sent to your location, sorry for the delay.

SamRU
New Contributor

Thanks!  Any chance you could PM me a tracking number?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll see if I can get one, the tool we use sends it via USPS so there typically isn't a tracking number but I'll see what I can find.

SamRU
New Contributor

Okay, thanks.  Unfortunately, I've always found USPS tracking to be pretty unreliable anyway (or at least out of date).

Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes unfortunately after some digging I could not find a tracking number for it. If you don't receive it by the end of next week so the 10th please let me know.

Thank you

Highlighted
SamRU
New Contributor

Will do.  Thank you.

AlterTone

I have the same problem - browser says cannot find server - and so I cannot order my replacement battery.

Agrium

I also recieved a letter stating that our battery needs replacing but I get now where when I try the website. Just send us a freaking battery. This is ridiculous. Nothing about Comcast is easy. It is always a chore to get anything done with you guys. Business people don't have time to deal with your crap.
bigblock403

I also recieved an email saying Comcast would send a free replacement battery but when I click on the link and enter account number and phone number, it says "cannot find web page".  Please just send us a new battery.  Trying to run a business, do not have time to jump through hoops.

sar5w

I also have not been able to go through the linked site to get my battery.  Please send one to me and email tracking info when it is sent.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello sar5w welcome to the forum,

I got a new battery sent your way, it should be there within a week or 2. Unfortunately I did not receive any tracking information for it. If you don't receive within 2 weeks please let me know.