Business Voice
Equipment & Features

Comcast Business not addressing ROBO Calling

kecon

Comcast Business not addressing ROBO Calling

The solution offered by Comcast to stem the tide of robocalls is totally inadequate and unprofessional. Many of us receive a dozen or more calls a day- selectively blocking 12 telephone numbers at my Comcast Business phone settings is not even a bandaid for a gaping wound.

The solutions in the market today may not be perfect, but they at least help with this insidious invasion of our time and space.

Comcast- you need to stop touting your 12 number blocking as "your solution" and come up with something that really addresses the issue and solves the problem for your business customers. What you offer is a disgrace.

In months to come, either you will offer such a solution or you will lose a lot of your customers including my company.

Kirk

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Business not addressing ROBO Calling

Hi there, I am truly sorry to see that we have created such a poor experience and I would like to help. Can you please send a private message with the phone number, full address, and your name? 

kecon

HI,

I'd be happy to. Just provide me your comcast company email address and phone number. 

Official Employee

By clicking my name, you can send me a private message directly and I can assist you. I look forward to speaking with you.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@kecon wrote:

HI,

I'd be happy to. Just provide me your comcast company email address and phone number. 

@kecon,

All Comcast Business Forum employees are not allowed to post their email address or phone number publicly. Not only will posting personal information (including email addresses and phone numbers) violate our Forum Policies & Guidelines, but it will also not be appropriate as our forum employees are only allowed to assist in the forum directly (not via email or phone). If you would like support via those methods we ask that you please contact us at 1-800-391-3000.

Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation